Royal Palace with Sun Roof Top
Large jumping castle with sun cover.
Features & Accessories
- Easy set up and take down. Inflates in less than a minute
- Australian approved and certified Happy Hop Inflatable with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty
- Powered by a constant flow electric air blower to ensure it remains inflated during play time
- XL carry bag for easy storage and transportation
- Repair kit and instructions
- Ground stakes/pegs for securing the inflatable
Domestic use only. Strictly not for rental or commercial use.
It’s that time of year again, Christmas is just around the corner! We want to make sure you receive your deliveries on time for the special little people in your life. With that in mind, please be aware of Little Kids Jumping Castles delivery cut off dates over the Christmas period.
If you want to receive our products in time for Christmas you need to order before the cut-off dates. Click here to view our delivery cut-off dates.
Approx. Inflated dimensions:
• Length 5.00m
• Width 4.00m
• Height 3.00m
• Max. weight per player: 45kg
• Max. total weight on inflated area: 225kg
• Max. players: 5
Quality - Material & Stitching
Our products are constructed with a combination of high grade laminated polyester and multi layered PVC materials to ensure durability and functionality. Our materials are fire-resistant and comply with Australian toy safety standards and has UV resistant coating.
Double- to quadruple-stitched high grade laminated polyester and multi layered PVC materials throughout the entire unit supports rugged activity. Reinforced seams ensure puncture-proof jumping.
Safety Design & Certifications
Our Happy Hop products undertake extensive quality control testing to ensure all of our products are safe. They meet the EN71 Safety Standards. Our materials are fire-resistant and comply with Australian toy safety standards. Large viewing windows that are made from strong, secure mesh, while Velcro openings and a giant safety step to help kids enter and exit safely.
* Jumping castle shown in the video is another model but the setup instructions are the same.
Step 1 : Review ground where product will be placed
Ensure the ground where you will place the product is soft, level and free from any sharp objects and debris. Remove product from carry bag and place the product as close to the power source as possible.
Step 2 : How to use the blower
Stretch the inflation tube and attach it to the end of the blower. Ensure the blower power switch is turned 'Off'. The blower should be securely affixed to the ground before use. Turn the blower power switch to 'on' This must be left on at all times while the product is in use. The product should be inflated.
Step 3 : Affix support stakes to the ground for safety
Ground support stakes are used for lawn surfaces. Hook and fit each stake through each loop in the product and push stakes firmly into the soil to ensure the product doesn't lift or move while being in use.
Our warranty only applies to the original purchaser from our online store or retail store and is strictly not transferable. If the serial number is removed, altered or defaced, the warranty is void.
- All warrantees provided are conditional upon family domestic use of the product and not for rental or other commercial uses
- All warrantees apply to the original purchaser from where the purchase was made.
- All warrantees commence on the date of dispatch
- Any modifications made to the inflatable will void the warranty.
- Our warranty does not apply to ordinary wear & tear of the product.
- Liability is limited to the faulty part, which will be repaired or replaced at our discretion.
- The Warranty only applies to purchases made in Australia, and the item must be kept in Australia.
- The Warranty will be void if the product’s fault arises from abuse, incorrect installation, inappropriate usage, weather related damage or Acts of god.
- Damage resulting from:-
- Abuse, misuse, excessive use, failure to follow instructions, improper or abnormal usage;
- Unauthorised repairs, alterations or modifications from an unauthorised third party.
- Animals or Pests;
Nothing in this warranty policy limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law ("ACL") (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded. If you are a "consumer" under the ACL, the following notice applies to you:
"Our goods come with warranties and guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law ("Consumer Guarantees"). You are entitled to a replacement or a refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure."
Warranty Period - Seams and Stitching
The seams and stitching on your inflatable is covered by a 12 month manufacturer's warranty. Your warranty will start once the item is dispatched.
If your blower is not starting, please check the connections and press the reset button on the plug. You may also need to try plugging it into a different outlet. If your blower still does not work, please email email@example.com and you should receive a response within 48hours. Please ensure you have your proof of purchase, a valid mobile number and email address, as this will be required for the warranty process.
All inflatable jumping castles and water slides are repairable and patches can be purchased from us. Tears can also be sewn up by needle and strong thread. As the inflatables are assembled by hand, loose outer stitching on the seams of the jumping castles are not uncommon, and this is why these products are double stitched and have multiple layers of sewing inside. These will in no way affect the function of your inflatable.