Qwik Frame Air Tent by Moose Outdoors 2020
Tents with our revolutionary QwikFrame™ sets up fast and easy for a safe and sturdy structure. An additional wall lining adds double protection to the inflatable pillars so you stay worry-free.
Up within 5 minutesUnpack tent, inflate and stake into the ground. All our quality, ready-to-use tent configurations require zero assembly， meaning less hassle and more time for your enjoyment in the outdoors.
How it worksSimply inflate the QwikFrame™ inflatable pillars with enough pressure to erect and support tent structure without the need of any supporting poles. Even the hand pump is supplied for easy inflation and deflation.
- Length: 320cm
- Width: 170cm
- Height: 140cm
SLEEPING AREA:208cm x 140cm
LIVING/STORAGE AREA:100cm x 170cm
Our warranty only applies to the original purchaser from our online store or retail store and is strictly not transferable. If the serial number is removed, altered or defaced, the warranty is void.
- All warrantees provided are conditional upon family domestic use of the product and not for rental or other commercial uses
- All warrantees apply to the original purchaser from where the purchase was made.
- All warrantees commence on the date of dispatch
- Any modifications made to the inflatable will void the warranty.
- Our warranty does not apply to ordinary wear & tear of the product.
- Liability is limited to the faulty part, which will be repaired or replaced at our discretion.
- The Warranty only applies to purchases made in Australia, and the item must be kept in Australia.
- The Warranty will be void if the product’s fault arises from abuse, incorrect installation, inappropriate usage, weather related damage or Acts of god.
- Damage resulting from:-
- Abuse, misuse, excessive use, failure to follow instructions, improper or abnormal usage;
- Unauthorised repairs, alterations or modifications from an unauthorised third party.
- Animals or Pests;
Nothing in this warranty policy limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law ("ACL") (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded. If you are a "consumer" under the ACL, the following notice applies to you:
"Our goods come with warranties and guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law ("Consumer Guarantees"). You are entitled to a replacement or a refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure."
Warranty Period - Seams and Stitching
The seams and stitching on your inflatable is covered by a 12 month manufacturer's warranty. Your warranty will start once the item is dispatched.
If your blower is not starting, please check the connections and press the reset button on the plug. You may also need to try plugging it into a different outlet. If your blower still does not work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and you should receive a response within 48hours. Please ensure you have your proof of purchase, a valid mobile number and email address, as this will be required for the warranty process.
All inflatable jumping castles and water slides are repairable and patches can be purchased from us. Tears can also be sewn up by needle and strong thread. As the inflatables are assembled by hand, loose outer stitching on the seams of the jumping castles are not uncommon, and this is why these products are double stitched and have multiple layers of sewing inside. These will in no way affect the function of your inflatable.